Barb's Writing A new book!
This book is about my thirty-two-year and counting journey with chronic pain. It is a personal story, a practical guide to techniques and tools to reduce pain, a model to reform the Western medical patient/practitioner relationship and a message of hope for chronic pain sufferers everywhere.
The working title is 'Living Beyond Chronic Pain'.
Here's a sample of what's covered in the book:
- Understanding chronic pain
- Western Approaches to managing chronic pain
- Eastern Approaches to managing chronic pain
- Tools for Instant Relief
- Energy Healing
- Adjunct Therapy
- Lifestyle Modification to Reduce Chronic Pain
- Managing Social Interactions with Chronic Pain